Saturday, November 8, 2008

Friday's Lesson....

Friday's Lesson of the day....
Just BUY new curtains!!

My curtains needed to be cleaned so I decided to take them to the dry cleaners. Now, my initial reaction was to just toss them and go to Target and get new ones. (I'm sure that's where they were from anyway!). BUT, I convinced myself that that was being wasteful and I needed to just get them cleaned. And of course instead of looking through my coupon book (which I typically do), I just went to the closest place (between my house and office) so they'd GET THERE! Well, I picked them up yesterday for $35!! I think they probably cost around $30 at Target. So, the moral of the story...

BUY NEW CURTAINS...DON'T DRY CLEAN THEM!

(hey, at least I can pass this lesson along and someone else will learn!)

No comments: