Friday, November 26, 2010

Friday Favorites

What was your favorite purchase? Why?

I'm sure I have a ton of favorite purchases, but I'd say one of the top 10 is a pair of Tommy Hillfiger boots I bought in probably 1999. I'd seen them in St Louis while in town (I was in college) but didn't buy them. I kept thinking about them so I went back. OF COURSE they didn't have my size. A few days later we went up to Wisconsin to visit my grandparents. I looked there, NO LUCK. We then went on to Minnesota to look at a Tech School my brother was going to attend - SCORE, Mall of America!!! I found the boots. They were $135 and my mom & grandma made fun of me for spending so much money on boots. Needless to say, I STILL have the boots and LOVE them. They are my winter staple, especially in the snow!

No comments: