Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Technology is Simply a Tool

The following quote was in a blog post by Jon Cheplak that my broker sent me. I think it's very true. I love technology and all that is does, but if you don't have personal relationships, technology is not going to "fix" the problem!

"Technology is simply a tool to support us in our relationships with today’s online consumer, accommodating the evolution of human behavior and expectations that go with it. Tech is not designed to remove the “human experience/interaction” in our business, it is here to enhance the experience in how and where we play and interact today. We must evolve to creating an online experience for the online consumer facilitated by an online agent not forgetting many of the traditional ways of doing business. Same old stuff you’ve heard over and over, right? My question…are you taking the action and committed or just givin’ it a whirl?"

No comments: