Monday, September 8, 2008

Weather, Royals....

Is anyone else already sick of the cold weather? I guess I really am a summer girl. I'd much rather take the heat than this cold weather - you can always go inside to the air condition! Plus, with this fast weather change comes allergies and sickness. I know I was feeling it the end of last week. Somehow, I think I was able to fight off a sinus infection! YEAH ME!! I had one this time last year (though that I blame on the farm wedding...)

Went to the Royals game yesterday. A bit chilly, but good game - even though they lost. Great atmosphere. Hadn't been to the stadium in about two years - the new screen is AWESOME!! and I'm sure things will be even better when they finish all the construction. I guess they are lucky we don't have a sold out crowd! haha.

On a Real Estate Note....the media is starting to be nicer to us, YEAH! Now we just need buyers to GET OUT THERE AND BUY!! July's stats came out a week ago and house sales are INCREASING!!! YEAH!!! That's a GREAT thing for everyone (not just Realtors!) Soooo, tell everyone you know to buy...and use me :)

Happy September and have a GREAT week!

ps. Rain Rain go away!!!

No comments: