Monday, September 22, 2008

Boulevard Brewery Tour

No, I am not a beer drinker! You might think that since I've now gone to my SECOND brewery tour in a few months time. I promise, I am just experiencing this great city :)

Last week (after making reservations a month ago), I went to the Boulevard Brewery tour. It was great. It's a very small brewery (especially after going to Anheuser Busch Brewery which is blocks long!), but still makes a good amount of beer! We watched a video then went out the tour of the newer side. Hopefully in the next few weeks they will be brewing there. It is the second biggest in the state and in the top 25 of micro breweries (I don't remember the exact stats). Check out: http://www.blvdbeer.com/beer.htm if you'd like to learn more.

1 comment:

Jurgbury said...

If you like coffee, you should tour Roasterie Coffee. It was a great tour!