Friday, January 9, 2009

Happy 2009!!!

Happy New Year!! Sorry I have been so bad about blogging. I guess that's what happens when the holidays come around. I didn't even do much, but the lack of a consistant schedule really wasn't good for me!! BUT, it's a NEW Year, a NEW week and I'm ready to go!!!

I just completed my first round of a six week mailer and I'm feeling pretty positive about that. Hopefully many of you will be getting it in the next few days. Make sure you send it back!! (hello, I included a SASE!!!)

Every year on Jan 1 people start making resolutions. I personally haven't made one for years. I just try to continually improve. :)

Oprah has started her "Best Life" Series this week. I taped & watched Monday's show. It was a little long, but had a great message - BALANCE. You must have balance in your life. You must put yourself first and schedule "me" time. I think this is very important. I try to do this for myself each day by going to the gym. That's the time I can get in a good workout, feel good about myself and usually catch up with a friend or to. I hope everyone takes a little time each day for themselves!

Here's to a GREAT 2009!!!!

No comments: