Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Wizards Game, Royals....






Wow, it's been a long time since I've blogged!!! I keep thinking about this blog, but of course I'm not by the computer! Go figure.

So, a few weeks ago I went to my very first Wizard's Soccer game! It was "Dog's Night Out" at the Wizards, so the girls got to go too!! They had a great time - though Maddie ate one too many treats!


I've also been able to go see the Royals play twice and enjoy the new stadium. If you haven't been, I would highly suggest going!! They did a bunch of great updates!!

This past weekend we went home (St Louis) to see the family, go to a bridal shower and see some "old" friends. I also took a new addition home, a westie puppy named Dixie!! My parents had to put their 15 year old wesite, Muffie to sleep a few weeks ago and were missing her and wanting another companion for Teri (9 yr old Westie). Teri isn't quite sure what to think, but i'm sure she'll grow to love her!

No comments: