Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Stupid People

Well, since Jay Leno isn't on the air right now, I thought I'd do a little "shout out" to him and what he for sure would have talked about in the last few nights! I don't if anyone else has seen how many news stories have been on stupid people lately, but it's funny and sad all at the same time.

So a few days ago, there was a story about a guy who called 911 b/c he got a burger at McDonalds and they owed him $8. When 911 told him that wasn't an emergency, he continued to call back. Needless to say, he was arrest for the misuse of 911 (or being stupid!)


Then yesterday (I believe) it was on the news that ANOTHER guy had called 911 wanting a ride. He was sick and wanted to get to a rap concert. They said they don't give rides and he asked for helicopter transportation. They said they don't give that either. He later confessed to having smoked pot (duh) and he too was arrested for the misuse of 911.


And our third (idiot) person was a lady who was at the police station about a crime. She was talking to police and he noticed a squirrel coming out of her shirt!!! She acted like nothing was wrong so he did as well. (I would not have been able to keep a straight face!!!)

Hope you enjoy these as much as I did. I miss Jay Leno!!!

No comments: