Monday, May 23, 2011

The Adventures of Jayden & JoJo

Mother's Day weekend I had my friend Ashley's daughter Jayden for the weekend. I picked her up around 1pm on Thursday and we were together until 6pm on Sunday. We had a BLAST!! Jayden will be two in July and is always on the move!!

Friday we met my friend Angie & her daughter Isla at Little Monkey Bizness in Shawnee. The girls had a blast!!



That afternoon we went to Cassy's dress fitting (I have a cute picture but for obvious reasons I can't post it - you'll just have to trust me!). Then we went to the mall. Needless to say we were exhausted by the end of the day!

On Saturday, we worked out then decided to head to Deanna Rose in the afternoon. I had never been there and it was a beautiful day!! We had a blast seeing all the animals, petting the small goats & going on a hay ride.





Jayden had a ton of fun playing with the girls. And of course the girls LOVE Jayden as well!



Jayden & I had a GREAT weekend together!

No comments: