Looking for things to do in Kansas City this Memorial Day weekend, Check out VisitKC's list of things to do.
1. Bank of America Celebration at the Station • Take in a FREE patriotic concert by the KC Symphony.
2. Monet's Water Lilies • See Monet's famous triptych reunited at the Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art.
3. Jiggle Jam • Groove with the kids at Crown Center's family music festival.
4. Kansas City Royals • Cheer on the boys in blue as they take on the Los Angeles Angels.
5. Schlitterbahn Kansas City Waterpark • Make a splash with the region's only surf ride.
6. Diana, A Celebration • View Princess Diana's wedding dress, jewelry and more at Union Station.
7. Planet Snoopy at Worlds of Fun • Let the kids loose to enjoy 18 new rides, devoted to pint-size play.
8. National World War I Museum • Honor veterans at the only museum dedicated to the Great War.
9. Jurassic Gardens • Go prehistoric at Powell Gardens with giant dinosaurs and ancient insects.
10. Hot Air Balloon Invitational • Catch more than 30 hot air balloons in flight in Overland Park.