Monday, October 6, 2008

Change is a good thing....

Well, as many of you know by now I have made a change! After 6 years with Reece & Nichols I have decided to switch to Re/Max State Line. I have nothing bad to say about Reece & Nichols - it's a great company. They have many tools for both clients and agents. But, I needed a change. I was in a rut and needed something to jump start me. I believe this change to Re/Max is just what I need. I went with a fellow co-worker, which has been a good thing. For those of you who (had the unfortunately "pleasure") were around me last week...It was a HARD week. I didn't realize how much stuff needed to be switched over and changed. Though, it gave me a good excuse/reason to contact all my friends, family & clients!!! I think I'm finally "back to normal" and ready to head feet first into things! There are a ton of things to learn and I'm excited about that. I believe Re/Max will prove to have just as many tools and resources as available at R&N (and probably most big R.E. companies for that matter).

I appreciate everyone's well wishes! I am excited for this new opportunity and can't wait to help you as a Re/Max agent!!! Don't forget to continue giving out my information to everyone you know...I LOVE referrals. If you need additional business cards, please let me know! And you can always call or email me! My new email is: jodi@jodidanziger.com

Thanks again for your continued support!
Jodi

2 comments:

mary said...

I did what you suggested and went to your blog. Pretty cool. I told you before that if I was 30 years younger and single we could set the world on fire. Alas I must admit I am already very content though being a wife, mother and grandmother and doing my part in making the American Dream happen with Reece and Nichols. I do wish you both much success and happiness. See you soon. Mary

Unknown said...

So, do you have a license to sell real estate yet?

Hey! Hope all is well. I miss you! :) I'm sure you are glad to have us out of your daily schedule. HA

We love our house. Not quite all moved in yet...

Keep in touch!