Thursday, March 5, 2009

Body Art Ball, Facebook, etc.

Well, I experienced another Kansas City site on Sunday!!! The Uptown Theatre! I know, I know, it's hard to believe I'd never been there before. I went to see the Body Art Ball (http://www.kansascity.com/238/story/1052305.html). It was pretty cool. I was really expecting to see more body art...there was some, but there was a lot more dancing. It was a great show overall - and FREE!!

As many of you know, I've got a "slight" facebook addiction. BUT, I think it's totally justified b/c I can keep up with friends, family and clients!! I would have missed a few birthdays at the end of last year if it wasn't for facebook! Plus, I LOVE pictures! I found a picture the other day that just made me laugh out loud! My clients the Alexander's moved to KC a few months ago from Lawrence. Because of the way things happened with closings, they crashed at a friends house for a few nights. When they got to closing, Creighton had the three kids and two dogs (standard poodles) in the car. To make things funnier, the closer wasn't the happiest when she sees three small (well behaved!) children come in for closing. So Creighton offered to bring in the dogs too - she had no idea he was SERIOUS!! Well, when searching facebook the other day I found a picture from that day with all 5 (3 kids, 2 dogs) in the back of the car!! Hilarious!!!

No comments: