Friday, March 6, 2009

Deals, Deals & More Deals

I LOVE deals! If I can find a deal, I will. Now, I'm not rude about it...I won't go to the grocery store and ask for a reduced price (I've seen them suggest this on tv!!), but I will use coupons, watch the ads and do my research online! There are a TON of online websites, blogs, etc that are GREAT deal finders! I have a few I check daily and wanted to share:

www.slickdeals.net (must be .net!!) This site lists different discounts, codes, etc

www.woot.com - one day sale. They have one item for sale each day (they also have wootshirt and wootwine) and once it's sold out, it's gone. I've gotta a dyson vacuum for over $100 off from this site!! I learned that you can only make ONE order per day, BUT you can order more than one item. (I tried to order something for me and something for my dad and wanted to ship the separate..I ended up having to use two different credit cards, two addresses and two different users)

www.nicolesnickels.blogspot.com - This is FOR SURE my new favorite site!!! Just check it out, I can't begin to say how much I LOVE this site!!!

www.sisterlysavings.com - Almost as cool as Nicole's Nickel (actually found out about Nicole via this site), it has not only deals but also some good advice as well.

www.dealdays.com - Just found out about this today from my hygentist. They have great prices on cell phone accessories. (yes, I ordered a cover for my phone b/c someone it gets dropped a lot...not sure how. haha)

ok, I know there are a LOT more sites out there...but these are BY FAR my favorite! I check woot & slickdeals EVERY day and have both Sisterly Savings & Nicoles Nickel set up on my google reader blog so I know when they are udpated. (Thanks Emily for teaching me that!)

I hope you enjoy these sites as much as I do!!! Let me know!! And if you have some you LOVE...tell me tell me!!!

No comments: