Monday, March 9, 2009

I'm soooo proud!!

I HAVE to use today's blog to talk about my dear friend Emily and this great new magazine RSVP Perfect (www.rsvpperfect.com)

As many of you know, I am soooo proud of my friends & family and their many accomplishments. My friend Emily is no different. She has been my friend for over 25 yrs. She has her own stationary business (www.sliceoflimedesign.com) and is responsible (this is a good thing) for my awesome logo, business cards and marketing materials! She is fabulous! (and for those of you who don't know...I am not a good lier..so if I didn't like the stuff...you'd probably know!) Well, there is a NEW magazine in St Louis - RSVP Perfect. It was created by a gal named Arina Lanis who is a graphic and webdesigner (www.arinalanis.com) I got a copy in the mail the other day (thanks to these great gals) and read it cover to cover in one sitting!! It was great. It has a ton of ideas on different times of parties, etc. AND my friend Emily's work is features in a TON of the articles! I mean, I knew she was awesome...but to see her stuff in print..in a real publication! Now that's pretty darn cool!!!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Love you, Odes!!!