Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!



Happy New Year!!

Can you believe it's 2011? Time flies when you are having fun!

This is going to be a great year!! If you say it, you'll believe it. 2010 didn't end so grand, but so far, 2011 has started off GREAT!! Just today we finalized my first Real Estate deal of the year!! We've been negotiating it since 12/30 but we finally came together!! Cross your fingers that it goes smoothly and closes on Jan 20th!!! Just the other day my client sent me a text saying he wanted to be my first sale of the year - I think we'll both get that wish!!!

Did you guys make a new years resolution? I typically don't, but this year I did!! I have two resolutions - one business and one fitness. My business resolution is to network more. I started that off last month by joining a networking group that offers tons of events throughout the month. I've already gone to 2 events and can't wait to go to more this year!! My fitness resolution is to stretch more. I am NOT flexible AT ALL. But I'm going to work on improving that this year! I bought a yoga mat at the end of November and I plan to action use it!

I hope you all have a happy, healthy & prosperous 2011!! Remember, I'm hear if you need anything, whether it's Real Estate related or not!!

Jodi

No comments: