Sunday, January 16, 2011

The longest wait for a decision

Talk about a stressful week. I had a contract on my listing that was set to close Jan 20th (yes, that would be this coming Thursday!). Well, on Tuesday, the buyers decided that it was going to be more work (all cosmetic) than they wanted and were thinking about cancelling. We came back with our best offer on Thursday night. We waited, and waited and waited for the buyers to make a decision. I have NEVER had anyone take sooo long to make a decision. Talk about stress. I think the majority of my calls and texts were to and from my clients. (thankfully they are awesome which made this whole thing much better!). Well, around 1pm today (SUNDAY!) we finally got our answer - they still wanted the house! whew. Since Monday is a holiday we have to wait until Tuesday to find out exactly when we can close. I am sooo happy this all worked out. My clients are moving to Alabama.

Not knowing for so many days sucked and was super stressful but I'm so thankful for awesome clients and that everything is going to work out! I can finally breath a sigh of relief!

No comments: