Sunday, August 17, 2008

T-Bones Game

I experienced another first on Friday night -- a T-bones game!! A bunch of people in my office got together and we went out to the stadium to watch a game. It's a much smaller stadium that major league, so you are VERY close to the action which is cool. The team did not play well (that's putting it nicely). They got creamed!! (and we didn't even stay til the end). It was college night, so fans were suppose to wear their favorite teams shirt -- OF COURSE I had on my KU shirt!! During each inning that did a "game" with members from the croud who supported the various teams (KU, MU, KSU). I am proud to report that KU won almost all the events - not surprising.

I was told the stadium as some of the best food, but I didn't really walk around too much. I found the closest "snack area" and got a hotdog and peanuts...I mean, it was a baseball game!!!

I will say it was a great night for baseball!!

I'm getting really excited b/c my cousin Crescent comes to town THIS Tuesday!!! She just turned 24. I haven't seen her in almost a year, she's NEVER been to KC, hasn't been to STL in probably 13+ yrs (we head there Friday) and we've NEVER had just cousin time!! I'm so pumped! I've got a FULL day planned for her Wed in KC...not as much scheduled Thurs (but she will work out with me!!) then Fri we head to STL to see the rest of the fam.

No comments: