Friday, October 29, 2010

**For My Female Friends**

***This post is for my FEMALE friends!!***

As many of you know, I have been doing a weight loss challenge for the past few weeks with Fit Bottomed Girl & The Energy Zone. The first few weeks they have us drastically cut back on sugars & most carbs. It was hard, but after a few weeks, I'm doing pretty good. (Sugar-free 60 cal chocolate Jello Pudding has been my saviour!)

I was a bit worried at the begining of the week since I was starting my period. In the past (well, pretty much since I was first graced with it's presence) I have had HORRIBLE cramps!! The first two days are miserable!! My mom even let me stay home from school once (which NEVER happened) b/c they were so bad once in High School.

I had my meeting yesterday with Jessica to discuss my week, etc and I realized.....I hardly had ANY cramps this month!!! She said it was because I had cut out the sugar & carbs and that she makes her daughters cut them out for the first few days of their period to avoid cramps, bloating, pimples, etc. WOW. I wish someone had told me this YEARS ago. Ok, so I may not have believed them...but I believe it now. And wanted to pass it along so maybe others can be pain free!! :)

No comments: