Saturday, October 16, 2010

I "Knocked" Something Off My Bucket List!

Everyone has a Bucket List, right? A list of things you want to do before you die? I do. It probably needs to be looked at and updated, but I have one. One item that has been on my bucket list for awhile is SWIMMING WITH THE DOLPHINS!! I was suppose to go about 5 years go when I went on a Caribbean cruise, however it was right after the hurricane so there were no dolphins. I almost cried!




Well, my dreams were finally answered just a few weeks ago!!! Thanks to my college friend Adam, I went to Puerto Vallarta and got to swim with the dolphins! (Let me add, the MAIN reason for the trip was to witness my friend Adam marry her awesome wife Perla!!)




My friend Laci went with me to Puerto Vallarta. She had the pleasure of swimming with the dolphins 6 months ago in The Bahamas, but was very willing do it again!!



Let me just say, swimming with the dolphins was AMAZING!! I would do it again in a heart beat!! It was just me, Laci & two other girls. We got to rub the dolphins, hug & kiss, and let the dolphins both pull & raise us up (also known as the SUPERMAN!!)



I would highly recommend swimming with the dolphins to anyone! They are so soft and so sweet! I really didn't want to get out of the water when our time was up!



I also need to mention how beautiful the wedding was! It was on the beach at sunset. Adam is Jewish and Perla is Mexican so they mixed both cultures into the ceremony and reception. Everything was said in both English & Spanish. It was just beautiful and I'm so happy for my two friends!



Congrats Adam & Perla! Thanks for inviting me to your beautiful wedding & allowing me a chance to go somewhere to swim with the dolphins!!!

You can check out my videos of us swimming with the dolphins on my YouTube Channel!!

No comments: